"We don't sell, trade, rent, or otherwise share, for marketing purposes, your personal information. We don't collect any payment information. In addition, we don't spam, push, or pressure our customers in any way, form or shape".
Angel Todorov, Owner & Operator
I. What personal information do we collect?
1. We collect the following personal information:
(a) Your name.
(b) Your home address.
(c) Your e-mail address.
(d) Your phone number.
II. How do we collect your personal information?
1. Online - authorized website: www.angelindy.com
2. Over the phone - authorized phone number: 317.300.4497
3. In person - authorized representative: Angel H. Todorov
4. By mail - authorized mailing address: PO Box 7464, Greenwood, IN 46142
5. We may collect if available any additional personal information through any third parties.
III. Do we keep any payment information on file?
We do not keep any payment information on file in any way, shape or form (ex: bank card numbers, bank account numbers).
1. Online - we do not have access to any payment information online. Your purchase is submitted through Square.
2. Over the phone - we do not accept any payments over the phone.
3. In person - we may receive some payment information in person (ex: personal checks with bank account numbers). However, we do not keep any payment information after the payment has been cleared (we do not keep any checks or bank account numbers on file).
4. By mail - we may receive some payment information by mail (ex. personal checks with bank account numbers). However, we do not keep any payment information after the payment has been cleared (we do not keep any paper checks on file).
IV. What do we use your information for?
1. Your personal information is used exclusively by ANGELINDY to provide you with our service(s), for payment purposes, to improve our services, to better tailor the features, performance, and support of ANGELINDY and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality by us and only by us.
2. We are not able to serve your property or to provide you with an accurate estimate if you do not provide us with the minimum required personal information.
2. We do not track our customer's activities online or offline.
VI. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
2. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the common law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others human natural rights, property, or safety.
VII. Third party links
1. At our discretion, we include and/or offer third party services on our website (ex. Square). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
2. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
VIII. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
1. We are in compliance with the common law. We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
2. Our website, product(s) and service(s) are all directed to free human beings who are at least 18 years old or older.
IX. Your Consent
X. Your rights regarding your personal information
1. You have the common human right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
2. You have the common human right to ask us to remove any of your personal information that we hold about you. If you would like to ask us to remove any of your personal information from our system, please contact us.
XI. Contact and Revisions